Happy Friday everyone! We hope your first week was successful and refreshing. We have lots of great ideas for the new year and new fashion! (Our New Year’s Fashion Resolutions are coming soon…. promise.)
One of our best friends Eliesa led me to this blog, the subject of our Follow Friday. Husband and Wife, Tyson and Sydney write The Daybook, much to our satisfaction. Our post is going to follow the Awkward and Awesome format, but check out all the other posts, because they’re great. Fantastic style. We endorse it fully.
Now for OUR take on Awkward and Awesome….
- White socks with Black leggings in Brigham Square
- BYU Jerusalem T-shirts on the first day of class
- Pajamas, also the first day of class.
- Wearing stylish boots, but falling in them. We all know we do it and pretend that we don’t.
- Knee-high gray leather boots (my most recent purchase, haven’t fallen in them YET)
- Floppy beanies worn appropriately
- Boys in skinny ties
- Chunky knit sweaters and skinny jeans
- The Daybook!
Thanks to Syd for the great inspiration! Follow her on Twitter!!!